- Thaw and slice the Brookwood Smoked Turkey Breast into 24/1 oz. slices.
- Wash Butterhead Lettuce and pat dry.
- Whip cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until smooth and spreadable.
- Mince fresh marjoram and fold into the whipped cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one side of eight slices of the cranberry bread. Next layer two lettuce leaves and 3 ounces of the smoked turkey on each of the eight slices. Top with the remaining eight slices of the cranberry bread and slice in half.
- Serves: 8.
View previous recipes of the month