- In a medium bowl, combine all of the Pico de Gallo ingredients, salt to taste set aside or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a medium saucepan, add butter over medium heat and melt.
- Stir in white onion and jalapenos. Cook for 2 minutes, add garlic and stir until combined and onions are translucent.
- Pour in Half and Half and bring to a simmer. Add cheese and stir until melted. Do not overheat. Add brisket and stir till combined thoroughly.
- When ready to serve, put the desired amount in a serving bowl or cast-iron skillet, top with more brisket and Pico de Gallo.
- Serve immediately with Tortilla Chips or warm tortillas.
View previous recipes of the month