- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, add the chorizo and fry for 5-7 minutes until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel lined plate, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Add onion and garlic, sauté for 8 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and stock and turn heat up to high. Stir frequently to make sure it does not stick to the bottom of frying pan. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the liquid has reduced, to about half.
- Gently stir in sliced Brookwood #16200 smoked turkey and chickpeas.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until warmed though. Taste and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice, garnish with the chopped parsley and serve.
View previous recipes of the month