- Preheat flattop to medium-high heat.
- Melt butter on flattop and sauté onions until slightly caramelized, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- On flattop, lay roll face down and toast, set aside for serving.
- Heat Beef BBQ Brisket on flattop with 1 oz. moisture for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Top roll with BBQ, then add onions. Spoon Pimento Cheese over onions and melt under salamander or in an oven until spread begins to bubble.
- Add suggested toppings and serve warm.
View previous recipes of the month