- 1 lb. Brookwood Pulled Brisket, Item# 11141
- ¼ C Texas Western Barbeque Sauce, Item# 19008
- Jumbo Pasta shells, cooked al dente, drained
- ¼ C Panko Bread Crumbs, toasted
- Chives, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 C Milk
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 C Sweet peppers, cleaned and diced, divided
- ½ lb. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ lb. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Stuff brisket into cooked pasta shells. Place into a holding pan until ready to serve.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour and cook for at least 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk and cook for about five minutes. When sauce has thickened, remove from heat and whisk in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, peppers and cheese. Stir until cheese has melted. Keep warm, stirring often until ready to serve.
- When serving, place stuffed shell on plate, dress with Texas Western Barbeque Sauce and desired amount of cheese sauce over brisket shells. Garnish with peppers, chives and panko breadcrumbs.
- Serve hot.